The Annual World Affordable Medicine Congress comes to Barcelona, this is the newly rebranded World Generic Medicines Congress and Biosimilar Drug Development World. For 11 years, the biggest and best in the industry. Through a series of interactives presentation, speed networking and stream sessions, the congress will provide fresh insights into future market trends, innovative commercial strategies and opportunities for growth for affordable medicines.
Don't miss out the opportunity to share your experience and network with senior and board level executives working in generic and biosimilar organisations.
Don't miss your chance to hear from:
- Klaus Martin, Chief Scientific Officer, Polpharma Biologics
- Matthew Turner, Global Medical Director Biosimilars, Merck
- Bernd Liedert, Sr.Clinical Program Leader Biosimilars, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Isabel Afonso, Head of Global Commercial Strategy and member of the Sandoz Executive Committee, Sandoz
- Steinar Madsen, Medical Director, Norwegian Medicines Agency
- Adrian Thomas, Vice President of Health Economics & Market Access, Janssen North America
PharmaNews.eu readers can benefit from an exclusive 10% discount. Quote discount code CGNN
For further information, please visit:
About World Affordable Medicine Congress
The World Affordable Medicine Congress Europe brings together two world class events - World Generic Medicines Congress and Biosimilar Drug Development World - that have been central to the industry’s business and networking needs for over 10 years. Over 2000 business leaders participants have benefited from this series since 2007.
The event unites senior executives from the generic and biosimilar industry to provide fresh insights into future market trends, innovative commercial strategies and opportunities for growth for affordable medicines.