SMi proudly presents the 2nd Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology West Coast Conference, in San Diego, USA. The pharmaceutical microbiology field is an ever changing in almost all areas of pharmaceuticals. Therefore, professionals within the field need to be informed and updated on the revised regulations and newly emerging methods and practices.
Join the 2nd annual conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology West Coast to discuss and address the evolving issues facing this industry, such as: the aseptic practice and contamination prevention, mycoplasma testing, water monitoring and biofilms.
Sponsored by Associates of Cape Cod Inc, Biomerieux, Charles River, Fujifilm Wako Chemicals US Corporation, Mettler Toledo,MilliporeSigma and Roche This event is CPD accredited.
Benefits of attending
- Take part in an informative and valuable discussions on best practices to circumvent common laboratory issues
- Gain insight into successfully implemented new methods, through case study presentations
- Interact with key industry experts and benefit from ample networking opportunities
- Learn about the most cutting edge microbial methods and rapid detection methods and how to successfully implement them in your own laboratory
- Receive up to 16 CPD points by attending two-day conference
Who should attendSenior Microbiologist, Lead Scientist, Laboratory Manager, QA Specialist Drug Substance External Manufacturer, Business Development Manager – Testing, Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant, Higher Pharmacopoeial Scientist, Analytical Standards Specialist.
Further information is available at: www.pharma-microbiology-usa.com
About SMi GroupEstablished since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk