The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most dynamic branches of the economy and ranks among the top ten industrial sectors. Whilst many countries have entered the recession as a result of the economic crises, economy in CEE did not shrink in 2009.
The markets in Central and Eastern Europe remain driven by high import growth and increased demands on healthcare which are associated with the ageing population.
The CEE region has proven to be one of Europe's fastest growing economies. The Pharmaceutical market is one of the most dynamic sectors of the economy in Central and Eastern Europe and in the world. Despite of the financial crisis pharmaceutical industry has witnessed steady growth for the past five years.
Pharmaceutical markets are undergoing major change. There is an intense need for geographic flexibility and better ways to access markets across the globe. Locations of research, development, manufacturing and distribution are critical in seamless customer service delivery.
Some of the Hot topics addressed:
- Market overview, trends and developments of pharmaceutical markets in CEE
- Current tendencies in pharmaceutical markets in CEE
- Results of reimbursement programme
- How to drive your company business forward and increase revenue
- How to build an efficient business structure of pharmaceutical sales representatives
- How much should you invest in marketing?
- The conference will allow you to develop collaborative contacts with the sector leaders
Who you will meet?
This event is designed for international and local pharmaceutical companies (manufactures, distributors, and wholesales), specialists in pharmaceutical Management, Marketing, Sales, law firms, consultancies:
Job Titles: CEO, Deputy CEO, Regional Vice President, Area Managers (CEE, Eastern Europe)Directors of Regional Sales (CEE), Marketing Directors, International Network Directors, and Heads of departments: Corporate Planning, International Strategy, Business Development, Research and Development, Project Managers.
Why you should attend?
- Understand how the pharmaceutical market has fared during the economic crisis and what to expect now the worst appears to be over.
- Gain access to your target market
- Develop collaborative contacts with the industry participants
- Bench work with your peers
- Learn about the latest innovations and products and translate it into bottom line success
You will network with members from the most influential companies dealing with the Pharmaceutical markets in CEE and beyond. We offer excellent opportunities for you to communicate with these individuals during:
- Regular break intervals
- Lunch networking session
- Evening cocktail reception
For further information and registration, please visit: