The role of Human Resources is changing as fast as technology and the global marketplace. Historically, the HR department was viewed as administrative overhead. HR processed payroll, handled benefits administration, kept personnel files and other records, managed the hiring process, and provided other administrative support to the business. Those times have changed. The positive result of these changes is that HR professionals have the opportunity to play a more strategic role in the business. The challenge for HR managers is to keep up to date with the latest HR innovations - technological, legal, and otherwise.
The 3rd Mastering HR Summit 2012 will discuss the best practices in HR management, in other words how HR managers can anticipate and address some of the most challenging HR issues this year.
The event will give you the information you need to know about these current HR challenges and how to most effectively manage them in your workplace. This forum sets a platform for practitioners from around the world to discuss and share strategies for their future success.
The event will focus on the most current topics in the HR industry such as:
- Inclusive Talent Management as an enabler of business turnaround
- How Connecting Performance Management & Talent is going to help you?
- New perspectives for very experienced persons (VEPs)
- Working with an HR Strategy to ensure employee retention & effective performance
- Managing Talent from different cultures with a global model
- How to connect HR investments to the firm's bottom line
- HR Transformation and engagement - Business case
- TQM Tools for employee empowerment
- Motivation and benefit systems and their impact on performance - a critical view
- How to set the strategic agenda for Human Resources
Joins some of the experts like:
- President EAPM, Secretary General WFPMA
- The Hertz Corporation, Vice President - Global Talent Management
- Tetra Pak, VP Human Resources, Packaging Solutions & Cluster Coordination
- Medtronic, Vice President Human Resources Europe & Central Asia
- Ericsson, Vice President Human Resources & Organization
- Beiersdorf AG, Regional HR Vice President, Asia and Australia
- Schneider Electric France, HR Vice President Country Partner
- Papyrus Group, Senior Vice President Human Resources
- Citi, Senior Vice President Human Resources EMEA Consumer
- Mercedes-Benz, General Manager – Business Support
- Swisscom, Head Group Talent Management
- Vodafone, Human Resources Director
- BNP Paribas, Head of UK Recruitment & European Campus Recruitment
- Eczacıbaşı Holding, HR Director, Corporate Human Resources
- Gulf Bridge International, Director of HR & Corporate Planning
- Abdiibrahim, HR Manager
- TÜV SÜD, Former Head of Division Academy
- And many more...
Hear from experts actively working in the industry for corporates;
- Employing close to 1 million people.
- Operating in more than 250 countries.
- Presented in 6 continents.
- With 191€ billion in revenue (2010).
This conference is designed to attract key decision makers from the HR industry with key job titles including: Managing Directors, Country Managers, General Managers, Vice Presidents, Regional Directors/ Heads, Directors, Department Heads, Managers.
Benefits of attending include:
- Hearing from experts actively working in the industry
- Participating in the panel discussions
- Quizzing industry experts on the ideas that worked
- Exchanging ideas with senior professionals across Europe
After this two day conference, you will be empowered to lead your HR team as a true strategic partner that will improve your organization's competitive advantages and sustainability.
For further information and registration, please visit: