Wednesday, 05 January 2011
6th Global Pharma SFE Forum
15 - 16 March 2011, Lisbon, Portugal.
Following the previous five successful SFE conferences, Fleming Europe announced the 6th Pharma SFE Forum. The conventional conference program has been changed to interactive simulation games, case studies discussions, panel and round table sessions. Global Pharma SFE Forum is focused solely on interaction between attendees and expert presenters.
The 2 Focused Streams (Sales, Marketing, CRM, HR, and Training) will consist of Hands-on Case Studies, Workshops, Simulation presentations and Panel discussions.
- Detect Recent Trends and Future of Commercial Model
- Targeting Effectiveness with right Metrics
- How to Enjoy Change? Challenge of Merger- Acquisition Process
- Where do you Spend your Promotional Dollar?
- Using Marketing Simulation to Drive Brand Awareness
- Innovative Approaches for Creative Marketing and Increasing Sales Trough Diverse, Multi Channel Initiatives
- Hiring Pharma Sales Reps: Getting the Process Right
- The Evolving Training Needs of Pharma Sales Force
- What they "do" they learn: Most Effective Training For Your Sales Force "Simulation Gaming"
- Achieving a CRM project success
- Sales Territory Analysis and Optimization
- Overcoming Restricted Access to Physicians
- Using Technology to achieve sales force effectiveness
- Determining Sales Force Size
- Motivating and Compensating the Sales Force
- Discovering Proven Methods to Measure the Impact of your Incentives
- Value your Sales Talents, Cultural Differences
- Use the opportunity to interact with presenters face-to-face to ask your questions and brainstorm with your peers.
- Brand-New Holistic Approach of Pharmaceutical Sales Model
Fleming Europe has gathered almost 20 Vice Presidents, Global Heads and Senior Directors. A special part is an evening event to discover Lisbon and enjoy its finest spring hour.
For further information and registration, please visit:
About Fleming Europe conferences
Fleming Europe conferences are events linking business with intelligence. Carefully designed to provide key strategic business information and the best networking opportunities for the participants, our B2B conferences are highly interactive. Number of delegates from specialized industry sectors - brought together by Fleming Europe - become part of a premium community discussing the questions of the day and enjoying the value of a five star event.