The programme modules will include:
Session 1, Berlin - September 18th to 20th 2013
- Clear evidence-based case for healthcare transformation and digital health
- Detailed look at G5 Healthcare markets & innovation programmes
- Examination of regulatory issues and compliance for digital health companies
- Strategy Exercise- identifying core capabilities required to maintain strategic advantage
Session 2, Barcelona - October 9th to 11th 2013
- Business model development, excercise, and expert review
- Developing detailed growth-focused business models and related operational plans
- Deep dive on technology and trends in each of the primary Digital Health technology verticals
- Introduction on scaling business operations
Session 3, London - October 28th to 30th 2013
- Scaling product and service delivery
- Developing trials and data sets to support "evidence based" sales
- Building executive teams, boards, and advisors that can help you scale
- Power of Story- build a powerful company story that connects with investors and customers
- Financing your company's growth
The programme will culminate in an Investor Day on November 20th in London, run in partnership with local venture capitalists, healthcare providers and technology companies, the day will also provide significant networking opportunities. All companies will be able to meet and to forge their own relationships directly with prospective investors and customers.
9th of August is the closing date for applications - successful applicants will not only have the opportunity to share a prize pool of €50k, they will also have a rare chance to interact with leading voices from business, healthcare, and technology.
Format: Companies selected for the Masterclass will attend a series of three 3-day workshops run in partnership with local healthcare and technology companies. Networking sessions will be held in the evening at each location
Dates: September 18th to November 20th
Workshops: European locations, finishing in London.
Challenge and Investor Day, London - 20th November 2013 in association with Health 2.0 Europe
For further information, please visit: