mHealth Summit Europe brings together global leaders in government, the private sector, industry, academia, providers and not-for-profit organizations from across the mHealth ecosystem. A distinguished faculty of international experts and opinion leaders will address and discuss the themes such as: mobility in chronic disease management, mobility in elderly care management and privacy and security of data. The event contributes to advance cross- disciplinary collaboration in the use of mHealth to improve health outcomes in Europe and elsewhere.
The 2014 mHealth Summit is now looking for transformational and innovative submissions that deliver pragmatic evidence that mHealth is moving from theory to adoption and from pilot to scale. We are looking for cutting-edge content, usage cases and discussion of the challenges, implications, impact and opportunities.
- Make sure that your submission is as detailed as possible to aid in the review process.
- Include enough details in your submission to support the title, description, and the learning objectives.
- Use of mobile technology to solve a particular healthcare challenge (e.g., readmissions, medication reconciliation) and data that supports its impact (quantitative preferred)
- Submissions cannot include any hint of commercialism.
Categories: Please review the categories and topics list and select the most applicable for your submission (this list is included in the submission form). Ensure that your submission is timely and provides applicable adoption methods as well as actionable information for attendees.
Structure: The title of your submission must accurately reflect the summary, description as well as the learning objectives. If you have a great title but poorly written learning objectives that do not support the description of the proposal intent, your proposal will not score favorably. Descriptions are limited to 400 words.
Other Details & Deadlines:
- All submissions must be received electronically no later than noon-CET on February 14, 2014.
- Proposals must be non-sales and non-marketing orientated.
- Proposals should be free of commercial bias and should have no more than one presenter.
- Panel submissions or "groups of proposed speakers" are not accepted.
- Proposals will be rejected if all steps of the proposal submission process are not completed.
- All submissions will be reviewed and scored by a review committee.
- You will be notified of the outcome (acceptance or rejection) by Mid-March 2014.
- If selected, your presentation will be part of a session with other presenters.
- Generally, the mHealth Summit does not pay presenter a per diem or honoraria, but reimburses up to 400€ travel expenses after the conference if the invoices are handed in to us.
- Please Note: All presenters must register for the Summit.
For further information, please visit:
About mHealth Summit Europe
Like no other event, mHealth Summit Europe provides international thought leadership on how we can fulfil the mHealth promise. The event addresses opportunities and challenges, as well as strategies for taking mHealth from pilots to true implementation.