Intel is bringing its trademark innovation and game-changing technologies to the challenges facing healthcare in the 21st century. Independently and through strategic ecosystem partnerships, Intel is helping to enable trusted, community-based, personalized care to improve outcomes, lower costs, and promote global wellness. Regiter for a series of leadership webcasts that address the future of care delivery worldwide. Explore how healthcare technology is being strategically employed to enable an infrastructure that facilitates team–based care and real-time coordination across specialties, locations, and skill sets.
The leaders from around the world will discuss the challenges they have faced and the strategies they have developed to address the new market forces that are shaping healthcare delivery in the 21st century.
Attend all three leadership webcasts or focus on a specific presentation that addresses your most pressing concerns. You will have an opportunity to ask questions of the panelists at the end of each webcast.
October 4, 19.00 UK | 20.00 CET - The Healthcare IT Innovation Imperative
- William F. Bria, II, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Shriners Hospital for Children
- Eric Dishman, PhD, Intel Fellow and Global Director of Health Innovation and Policy, Intel Corporation
- Marc Lange, Secretary General of EHTEL, European Health Telematics Association
- Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
October 5, 14.00 UK | 15.00 CET - Enabling Collaborative Healthcare Delivery: Care Coordination Strategies with 21st Century Technology
- Uwe Buddrus, Managing Director, HIMSS Analytics Europe
- Mikael Hoffman, MD, PhD, Acting CEO NEPI Foundation, Senior Consultant, University Hospital of Linkoping, Sweden
- Stephen Johnson, Deputy Director, Head of Long Term Conditions, Department of Health
- Rachelle Kaye, PhD, Director of the Maccabi Institute for Health Services Research and Deputy Director of the Division of Planning and Finance, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Israel
- Ben Wilson, MBA, MPH, Director, Global Healthcare Strategy, Intel Corporation
October 6, 14.00 UK | 15.00 CET - Where Information and Care Meet: Secure Mobile Healthcare Solutions that Drive Care Coordination
- Peter Krcho, MD, PhD, Head of the Neonatal Clinic, Perinatal Center, Neonatal Clinic LF UPJS and DFN Kosice Slovakia
- Marcus Larsson, CMO, Landskrona Hospital
- David McCarron, Healthcare and World Ahead Manager, Intel EMEA
- Barbara Stuttle, PhD, CBE, FQNI, MHM, DN, RN, Former Chief Nurse, NHS South West Essex
- Trevor Wright, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Yorkshire and the Humber Programme for IT
© 2011. Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel and the Intel logo are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and other countries.
Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.