2. The product information for Celvapan in English is available here.
3. A summary of the assessment report in English is available here.
4. More information on the recommendation for the authorisation of Focetria and Pandemrix is available in a press release and a question-and-answer document.
5. Information from the European Commission on the authorisation of Focetria and Pandemrix is available in a press release.
6. Further information on Focetria and Pandemrix is available in the European Public Assessment Reports (EPARs).
7. Further information on the scientific considerations regarding the licensing of pandemic A(H1N1)v vaccines is available in an Explanatory Note.
8. Information from the World Health Organization (WHO) on A/H1N1 influenza can be found here.
9. Information about the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) can be found here.
10. Information on the European Commission’s influenza activities can be found here.
11. A link to EU Member States' national pandemic plans can be found here.
12. This press release, together with other information on the work of the European Medicines Agency, can be found on the Agency's website: www.emea.europa.eu