SMi is delighted to announce its 2nd Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients conference coming to London. The global market for Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is currently on a growth fast track, largely driven by its major use in oncology for cancer treatment and more often in the form of ADCs. Over a quarter of drugs worldwide now contain HPAPIs, as they have proven to be more effective than other APIs.
However, working with APIs high in potency and cytotoxicity comes with many regulations and requirements, and presents pharmaceutical companies with challenges such as handling, containment, cost and security questions.
This conference will cover many important and in-demand aspects of the HPAPI industry, creating a networking platform for industry professionals and key players to share their knowledge and find new innovative solutions.
How Will You Benefit?Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
Chairs for 2018:
- Justin Mason-Home, Director, HPAPI Project Services Limited
Key speakers include:
- Ildikó Zeigler, Validation Expert, Gedeon Richter
- Ulrich Ruemenapp, Head of Launch Preparation and Coordination, Bayer
- Vincenzo De Sio, HPAPI Specialist, Cristália
- Pascal Drago, Principal Technical Manager, Roche
- Henri Motte, Head of Pilot Plant, UCB Pharma
- Jeff Parry, Senior Scientist Manufacturability, AstraZeneca
- Greg Sowell, Principal Scientific Manager, Genentech
- Discover practical approaches to HPAPI manufacturing in a controlled and efficient manner
- Explore different containment methods and learn about which strategy best suits your needs
- Evaluate the use of containment risk mitigation tools in early phase development
- Learn how to manage and effectively and safely dispose of HPAPI, post-production waste
- Discuss the most important regulations surrounding potent ingredients
View the full agenda online.
- Book by 31st January and save £400
- Book by 28th February and save £200
- Book by 29th March and save £100
For further information and to register, please visit:
About SMi GroupThe SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global company that specialises in the production of Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses. We research, create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.
We believe in bringing you the best events incorporating:
- In-depth analysis of the subject matter
- Tools, techniques and information to immediately benefit your business
- High level contact with expert speakers
- Insight into new areas, refreshing your knowledge
- Opportunities to learn from key opinion leaders, and to engage through Q&A
- Sessions with leading professionals and to network before, during and after event
Our management team has more than 70 years collective experience in the conference industry and our long-term success has been established by providing a reliable and expert service. This gives you the delegate, the confidence and reassurance, in knowing that we have brought you the best speakers and content for 20 years. The SMi management team plays a very active role in the day to day running of the business and events and we look forward to meeting you at an event soon!