Oligonucleotide therapeutics - the emerging medicine class - are harnessing the therapeutic benefit of targeting genetic material via antisense, mRNA, RNAi, saRNA and siRNA. Their market growth: CAGR of 13.7% projected to reach USD 8.2 billion by 2024 is driven by their potential to provide more efficacious and less toxic alternatives to small molecules. They bring about the ability to affect targets that have been considered "non-draggable". Heavy investments in oligonucleotide therapeutic discovery have created an emerging market need for drug delivery technologies.
SMi's inaugural Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery conference is here to keep you updated. By bringing together leading representatives of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic institutions, the 2-day conference will provide first-hand information on the latest clinical trial candidates and a platform for exchanging ideas for tackling the biggest challenge: DELIVERY. From optimizing particle size to choosing the right nanocarrier systems, the conference will address delivery to non-hepatocyte cells such as cancerous tissues and overview the most successful platforms. Discussions will be centered around improving targeted therapy uniting the field's biggest players to share their opinions.
Established on the success of our RNA Therapeutics series, we look forward to welcoming you at Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery to join the conversation around maximizing the potential of oligo-based treatments.
Benefits of attending
- Gain first-hand insight into oligonucleotide therapy clinical success up to date for improving development of novel agents in your pipeline
- Listen to case studies presenting the latest candidates undergoing pre-clinical and clinical research
- Deepen your understanding of crucial delivery methods and available platforms for non-hepatocytic delivery
- Collaborate with members of the oligonucleotide community leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic representatives to maximise future opportunities
Plus, an interactive half day pre-conference workshop on Oligonucleotide drug discovery: Target selection, delivery, molecular design and lead identification.
Chair for 2020
- Nagy Habib, Head of HBP Surgery, Imperial College London and Co-Founder, Head CNN of R&D and Chief Medical Officer, Mina Therapeutics
Scientific Advisory Board 2020
- Ekkehard Leberer, Senior Director, Alliance Management, Sanofi
- Mark Edbrooke, Independent Consultant
- Troels Koch, Chief Technology Officer, SVP Science and Technology, Inexos Therapeutics
- Sudhir Agrawal, Founder and President, ARNAY Sciences and Idera Pharma and Professor, University of Massachusetts Medical School
Featured 2020 speakers include
- David Evans,Chief Scientific Officer, Sirnaomics
- Alexey Wolfson, CEO, Advirna
- Stefan Vonhoff, VP Chemistry & Manufacturing, NOXXON Pharma
- Vera Brinks, Director Pharmaceutics, ProQR Therapeutics
- Matthew Catley, Research Director, MiNa Therapeutics
- Steve Pascolo, Founder and CEO, Miescher Pharma
Who should attend
- RNA Biology/Discovery
- Novel Therapeutic Modalities
- Innovation Technologies
- C-level Scientific Executives
- Formulation and Drug Delivery
- Clinical Research and Development
- Cell Biology
- Book by April and save £600
- Book by 29th May and save £300
- Book by 30th June and save £200
For further information and to register, please visit:
About SMi GroupEstablished since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network.