The global wearable devices market size is expected to reach a value of $62.82 billion USD by 2025 with time dependent delivery, improved patient experience and adherence and large volume administration with minimal injection pain and being key factors driving the market.
With that in mind, SMi is proud to present Europe's only Wearable Injectors Conference, taking place on the 7th-8th of October 2020, in London.
SMi's 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices conference will explore the latest digital applications for on-body devices through industry case studies and perspectives, advances in device design for large volume delivery, drug/device compatibility for wearable injectors and real world examples from industry thought leaders on a patient-centric approach. Furthermore, the key regulatory considerations and guidance of the field will be presented by regulatory, notified body and industry experts for a comprehensive outlook of this exciting and ever-growing field.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Device Development Managers, Senior Connectivity Engineers, Leaders in Device Data Generation, Human Factors Directors and many more.
Benefits of Attending
- EXPLORE the growing potential of connectivity and digital health to improve patient experience and treatment
- UNDERSTAND the key regulatory considerations in industry with representation from regulatory and notified bodies
- ASSESS advances in device design and development for large volume delivery via on-body injectors
- GAIN insights into drug/device compatibility and packaging for wearable injectors
- Book by June 30th to save £300
- Book by August 31st to save £200
For further information and to register, please visit:
About SMi GroupEstablished since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network.