The Global High Potency API/HPAPI Market is projected to reach 37 billion USD by 2027, growing at an ever-increasing CAGR of 8.43%. The expanding production of high potency APIs, along with the increase in associated toxicities, are driving requirements for more effective containment solutions and much-needed guidelines to ensure worker safety.
SMi Group are delighted to announce the 6th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference will be taking place on 9 th - 10 th May 2022 in London, UK. The conference will encompass the critical topics including risk assessment, occupational toxicology, engineering controls for containment, facility design, and the impact of pharmaceutical manufacture on the environment.
Benefits of Attending the HPAPI Conference:
- Dissect comprehensive hazard assessment and occupational exposure limit determination
- Evaluate the increasing trend toward more potent therapies and the consequences of the changing face of pharma
- Assess engineering containment controls, from isolators and barriers to fully automated lines
- Explore the employment of cleaning validation, organisational controls, and facility as key measure to tackle cross contamination
This two-day conference offers you peer-to-peer networking with industry experts including heads and directors of EHS, Occupational Hygiene, Quality Assurance and more. Expand your community and explore the latest developments in the industry at this two-day event, including key regulatory updates, and leading case studies from leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Register by 31 st January to save £400
- Register by 28 th February to save £200
- Register by 31 st March to save £100
For further information and to register, please visit:
About SMi GroupEstablished since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network.