SAE Media Group's 6th annual 3D Cell Culture Conference brings together industry experts from big pharma, regulatory bodies, and cutting-edge researchers to discuss the challenges and drivers of these medical technologies, through case studies of the latest innovations in 3D Cell Culture models, real world examples of clinical applications, and insights into regulatory validation and high throughput screening to give a comprehensive look into this fast growing industry.
3D Cell Culture has gained increasing momentum in the pharmaceutical industry over recent years, with the global 3D Cell Culture market predicted to reach a value of $3.48 Billion by 2028. The pharmaceutical industry globally is realising the growing potential of in vitro tissue models for drug discovery, pathology modelling and validation, safety and toxicity. 3D Cell Culture technology promises to offer increased translatability in models and reduce the costly rates of drug attrition in the discovery process - heralding the next major advance in the discovery of pharmaceuticals.
Key Conference Highlights
- Discuss the uses of advanced cell technologies for human tissue bioengineering
- Uncover the major benefits of 3D modelling in enhancing clinical translation and predictability
- Utilise 3D cell culture for personalised drug screening and high-throughput screening over traditional 2D methods
- Learn how to implement 3D Cell Culture techniques for antibody and cell and gene therapy discovery process
- Delve into advanced case studies looking into organ models: from the blood-brain barrier to liver spheroids
For further information and to register, please visit:
About SAE Media GroupSAE Media Group Conferences, based in London, connects global communities with focused networking conferences. We provide our customers with solutions through industry knowledge and collaboration that enables our attendees to return to their organisations better equipped to overcome their key business challenges.
Our key events focus on Defence and Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and Medical. Each year we bring together over 5,000 senior business professionals at our conferences.
SAE Media Group (SMG), an subsidiary of SAE International, reports the latest technology breakthroughs and design innovations to a global audience of nearly 1,000,000 engineers, researchers, and business managers. SMG provides critical information these professionals need to develop new and improved products and services.
SAE Media Group is comprised of two synergistic organizations:
- SMG Conferences, based in London, produces over 60 high-level networking events worldwide, concentrating on the Aerospace, Defense, Pharmaceutical, and Medic al industries. These events bring together senior government and industry executives/program managers to share knowledge and collaborate on key technology topics including military space, unmanned and autonomous systems, microbiology, biosensors, and much more. SMG’s flagship event, Global MilSatCom, is the world’s premier conference for the military satellite communications market.
- SMG Media, headquartered in New York City, offers a diverse multimedia network of engineering magazines, e-newsletters, web sites, webcasts, special reports, and custom marketing services. Primary areas of focus include the Aerospace/Defense, Automotive, Commercial Vehicle, Electronics, and Medical sectors, with extensive coverage of cross-industry technologies including batteries/energy storage, sensors, photonics and imaging, advanced manufacturing, robotics, and motion control.