North West Business Group invites to attend the 2nd Mastering HR 2011 Conference, geared towards Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers involved in Talent, recruitment and compensation and benefits. Based on the success of the previous Mastering HR conference in March 2011, the hot topics for a one-stop shop approach to international HR issues have been combined. Driven by increasing recognition of the importance of human capital in today's competitive market, the organization's expectation of HR is continuously getting higher. The role of HR is evolving from an operational department to a strategic one. HR professionals need to advance their skills and equip the team with new and ever-changing ideas. Attending this exclusive conference will bring together top experts from across Europe for a very intensive and interactive meeting. Benefit from the hands-on approach and unique case studies from top players in the industry. This forum sets a platform for practitioners from around the world to discuss and share strategies for their future success.
The event will focus on the most current topics in the HR industry such as:
- A Cohesive Approach to Recruiting, Hiring and Accelerating Talent
- Utilizing Social Media to Reach Specific Skill Set Employees
- Evaluating Current Trends In Recruitment And Retention
- How Connecting Performance Management And Talent is going to help you?
- Using Talent Development Programs As A Vehicle For The Corporate Strategy
- Recruiting the Best Talent By Selling More Than Just A Salary - The Role Of Culture
- Effective Remuneration Planning To Succeed In a Tight Labour Market
- Effectively Communicating Remuneration And Benefits To Employees
- How Recognition and Reward Can Motivate Employees to Build and Deliver Authentic Brand Experiences
Joins some of the experts like:
- Genzyme, Vice President HR - European Commercial, CDMA
- TeliaSonera, Vice President & HR Business Partner
- Santander, Head of Talent Development & Performance
- SAP, Director Learning & Talent Management
- KPN, HR Director
- IBM HR, Director Benelux
- Astellas Pharma, Director Human Resources
- Accenture, Country Director HR
- Pfizer, Talent Acquisition COE Lead
- Heinz, Director Compensation & Benefits
- Zurich Financial Services, UK Head of Resourcing
- IBM, Workforce Partner Benelux
- UBS, HR Executive Director
- Magnate Global Group MGG, Group CHRO
- European Personnel Selection Office, Director of EPSO
- IBM HR, Director Benelux
- And many more ...
Who should attend?
This conference is designed to attract key decision makers from the HR industry with key job titles including: Managing Directors, Country Managers, General Managers, Vice Presidents, Regional Directors/Heads, Directors, Department Heads, Managers, etc.
Benefits of attending include:
- Hearing from experts actively working in the industry
- Participating in the panel discussions
- Quizzing industry experts on the ideas that worked
- Exchanging ideas with senior professionals across Europe
For further information and registration, please visit: